How-tos and Troubleshooting:
- How to download your software?
You can download the trial version directly form this link: Downloadsoftware.htm
- I initially downloaded the free trial version, and then purchased the full version. Still when I open it, I only get to the trial version. What do I do next?
In the last mail that you received the activation code, there is a link to download the Full version. Please uninstall the trial version and install the full version.
- How to activate the software?
To activate it, you need the product key, you can purchase it directly from this page: >Pdftoimageconverter.htm
- I can't install the software! it is asking me to install the Microsoft .NET Framework...
To use our software, you need to install the Microsoft .net Framework version 4.0, you can download it from the link below:
- How to update the software?
You can download the last version any time from this page: >Click here to have the last version of the software.
- When i want to install the software, i have this error message "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)"
If you are receiving this error message, you need to install the last version of Microsoft .net framework from the link below:
- When i want to convert my file, i have this error from windows "Access to the path is denied"
In this case you need to run the software as administrator by right click the application shortcut -> and choose run as administrator.
If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us here
How to convert my PDF files into Image format?